Communal Cleaning Manchester
What can Jigsaw do for your building and apartment communal areas?
With our years of experience within the cleaning industry, we can guarantee a superior service. With the ever increasing threat of virus and bacterial transfer during this pandemic, sanitisation of touch surfaces such as door handles, lift buttons and keycode pads is critical to reducing the risk to your staff or tenants. With commercial and governmental customers using our communal area cleaning services every week or even every day, we know what needs to be done to keep your staff safe.
Communal Bathroom Cleaning
- Wash, polish and sanitise all work surfaces.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout
- Bins and feminine hygiene receptacles to be cleaned inside and out.
- Jigsaw currently carry out regular cleaning services for Lake District public bathrooms for the councils
Communal Corridor Cleaning in Apartments and Hotels
- Sanitisation of all touch points, doors, lifts, surfaces, mirrors etc
- Cleaning of all Carpets
- Hard Floors to be washed and sanitised
- Radiators to be cleaned
- Air conditioning or ventilation covers cleaned