End of Tenancy Cleaning Manchester and Across the North West
What can Jigsaw do for you as a Landlord of Tenant?
With our years of experience within the cleaning industry, we can guarantee a superior service. With regular landlord and tenant customers using our End of Tenancy Cleaning services around Greater Manchester every week, we understand your number one priority is to move out of your rental property leaving it in the same condition you moved in and receive your deposit back.
All tenancy agreements have this stipulated in and Jigsaw provide a end of tenancy check list and confirmation to your letting agency of the clean.
End of Tenancy Kitchen Clean
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout)
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
End of Tenancy Bathroom Clean
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised.
General Deep Clean
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Living room rug (1) cleaned
End of Tenancy Bedroom Cleaning
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Bedroom carpet cleaned
Our requirements from you
Our team require some requirements to ensure they can effectively clean . There should be:
- Access to your property.
- Running cold and hot water, lights and electricity.
- Parking space close to your home.
- No personal belongings should be left inside the property. Furniture can be present but bear in mind that we do not move heavy furniture.
- Fridge/freezer must be emptied and defrosted at least 24 hours prior to cleaning
House End of Tenancy Clean Pricing
|1 bedroom house||1||Average||£125|
|2 bedroom house||1||Average||£135|
|3 bedroom house||1||Average||£150|
|3 bedroom house||2||Average||£175|
|4 bedroom house||3||Average||£225|
|5 bedroom house|
Estimated Pricing, dependant on location and size of property
Apartment End of Tenancy Clean Pricing
1 bedroom flat
2 bedroom flat
2 bedroom flat
3 bedroom flat