Most people are full of good intentions but even the most cautious of individuals will transfer bacteria around the workplace, so with such a contagious virus hanging aroud, it won’t take long for any bacteria to spread.
Jigsaw facilities provides a bio fogging service to help combat and prevent the transmission of Covid-19 and other harmful viruses. Bio-fogging works by irreversibly binding, penetrating and immobilising bacteria, viruses and fungi so that they cannot replicate, leaving surfaces disinfected and safe to use.
Our coronavirus clean covers the high risk touch areas including building entrances, banisters, door handles and areas where your team might get together such as:
- Office facilities incl. photocopiers and hot desks
- Break out area and kitchens
- Water fountains and tea/coffee making facilities
- Locker rooms, changing facilities and showers
Other high risk areas will be around the reception and visitor waiting areas, washroom facilities, toilets, sideboards, desks and of course, individual workstations.
Tools We Use
We have invested in an anti-microbial fogging machine (which is effective for up to 30 days) to help you to mitigate and reduce the risk of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading to any staff working within your office/building. With a 14-day (estimated) gestation period, this bacteria, could be spread quickly throughout your business if action isn’t taken to prevent it from doing so.
With a starting cost of £195 (depending on the size of the office), it’s excellent value to support the health of your staff and visitors.
Our Fogging Process
- Liaise with client to ensure nobody is in any areas to be fogged and place relevant warning signs on entrances.
- Our fogging operative prepares by getting dressed in full PPE which includes disposable coveralls, ventilator masks, goggles, disposable shoe covers and gloves.
- The operative will then go throughout the whole building spraying a fine mist of solution covering every surface.
- Once the process is complete it is recommended that no one enters the building for up to two hours to ensure all the product has settled onto every surface.
- Your site will then be provided with a certificate to show any employees and customers that your premises has been thoroughly sanitised.
How much does it cost?
The starting cost is £195, depending on the size of the office. Please contact us for a free quote specific to your office and business needs.
Can staff be in the room when you are fogging?
Nobody can be in the area while fogging.
How long do we need to leave the room before we can use it?
We recommend leaving the area for up to 2 hrs to ensure the product has settled on every surface and dried thoroughly.
Does it leave a seal?
How regularly do we need to fog the building?
What does the normal cleaner do on the next visit?
Is the fogging food safety approved?
Yes, it’s food safe approved.
"We have been using Jigsaw Facilities for a few years now and they have never let us down. They are dependable, friendly and hard working. The whole office is gleaming every day and smells great. Fantastic service!"
"Highly recommended! Our office has been using Jigsaw Facilities for several years now, and we are extremely satisfied with their work. The team is professional, punctual, and always goes above and beyond to ensure that our office space is sparkling clean."
"The team at Jigsaw are fantastic, they are efficient and helpful. I would highly recommend the team."
"We couldn't recommend Jigsaw facilities enough. Work is of an exceptional high level and they have been nothing but professional every time we have used them. Wonderful company."