Deep Clean Manchester and Covid19 Cleaning
Deep Clean and One-off Covid19 Deep Cleaning Services
Although it is known as a spring clean, we can deep clean your property at any time of year. Most people are full of good intentions but lead such hectic lifestyles that other, more important things always seem to crop up. So if…this is like an end of tenancy clean, but can be Domestic, Commercial or Industrial. We are also providing Covid19 Deep Cleaning Services to help business owners prepare their offices for staff returns to work.
Why do I need a one-off deep clean?
- Your family/friends are due to visit or they have just left
- You are looking to do your property’s annual deep clean
- Just don’t have the time due to your work load
- You have had an illness or injury which prevents you from cleaning
- You are preparing for, or after a party
- Remove cobwebs
- Clean, dust & vacuum
- Dust picture frames & ornaments
- Dust lamps, furniture, woodwork, shelves & skirting boards
- Vacuum furniture, including under seat cushions
- Empty Bins
- Clean small appliances, cabinets, tables & chairs
- Clean & sanitise countertops & wall tiles
- Clean, scrub & sanitise sinks
- Clean cooker fronts & hobs
- Clean outside of large appliances
- Clean inside & out of microwaves
- Vacuum and wash hard surface floors
- Clean, scrub & sanitise showers, baths, hand basins & tiled surfaces
- Clean mirrors
- Clean & sanitise toilets
- Polish chrome
- Wash hard surface floors & tiled walls
This list is not exhaustive and we would be happy to discuss in more detail what cleaning requirements you have. We also understand how busy our clients are, we are also able to co-ordinate oven cleaning, carpet, upholstery & hard floor cleaning, please ask our representative for an additional costing.
Within each house we operate a strict cleaning process using coloured cloths for different areas, to avoid cross contamination and arrive with a fresh set of materials for each house. All our team are trained in Health and Safety regulations and procedures for the correct use of products and equipment. Minimum hours from 2 hours to 24 hrs.